Do you want to be a therapist who can transmute shame into a reparative experience of connection?
In this 60-minute webinar by Martha Kauppi, learn how to work with sexual shame rooted in:
- sex-negative religious messages
- negative body image
- messages about sexual preferences
- anxieties around sexual performance and function
Discover where sexual shame comes from, why it's so hard to shake, and how you can help clients overcome it!
What you'll get:
- Recorded video webinar
- Downloadable transcripts and audio file
- Article series about sexual shame
- 1 CE approved by AASECT (The American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists) after completing a learning assessment*
*This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 1 CE credit. This CE credit may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
Martha Kauppi is a licensed marriage and family therapist as well as an AASECT-certified sex therapist. She founded the Institute for Relational Intimacy to help all therapists feel comfortable, competent, and confident discussing sex and relational intimacy in therapy.
She trains therapists across the globe through courses, workshops, webinars, consulting groups, writing, speaking, and more. Her 16-week live course Addressing and Treating Sex Issues in Psychotherapy (ATSIP) begins again in 2023. Click here for more info.